The History Clubhouse is a wonderful venue for special occasion rentals – family reunions, wedding or baby showers, company retreats, recitals, or group get-togethers. Whether you are planning a sit-down dinner, a casual gathering or cocktail party, or a presentation, The History Clubhouse can accommodate your event.
Your rental includes:
- A 250 square foot furnished front parlor.
- A compact catering kitchen (to be used for short-term food storage and warm-up only) with refrigerator, range, microwave and sink.
- A 1,410 square foot auditorium with a 470 square foot stage. Maximum capacity is 100 persons for a sit-down event with tables, or approximately 200 persons for seating only.
- Use of 100 folding chairs, 5 rectangular tables, and 10 round tables. Each table can accommodate 8 people.
- Use of a grand piano.
- Coat room.
- A 2-stall women’s restroom located on the main floor, and a men’s restroom on the lower level, accessible by stairwell.
$ 80 per hour + tax, two-hour minimum. If alcohol is served, an additional steward fee of $25 per hour is charged. For multi-day events, please contact us.
History Club members receive a 25 percent discount when using the building for their own social and noncommercial purposes.
A $250 damage deposit is required for all events. This deposit is refunded upon inspection following the event. If there is no damage, the full deposit will be returned within 2 weeks after the event. Should damage to the facility exceed the deposit, the renter will be billed for the additional amount with full payment due within 30 days.
The Clubhouse is a historical building. It is not handicap accessible and there is no on-site parking. Parking is allowed along both sides of Phillips Avenue.
Download Rental Information and Agreement (PDF)